The MS-0401 is a 4×1 Bi-directional Switch Module of any resolution up to 4K@60 (4:2:0) and all HDCP versions, with the capability of either switching one input source to 4 outputs or converging 4 input sources to one output.
- facilitates a wide variety of installation configurations.
- Low power consumption.
- Fully reversable configuration
- 1 input → 4 outputs / 4 inputs → 1 output
- Max. Data Rate: – 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphic channel) Max.
- Resolution: – 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDTV Compatible
- 3D Pass–though
- Inputs 4 HDBaseT Signal On RJ−45 connectors
- Outputs 1 HDBaseT Signal On an RJ–45 connector
- Video Max. Data Rate:
- 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphic channel) pass−through
- Max Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) pass−through
- Standards Compliance: HDCP 2.2
- User Interface Controls: RS-232 D-Type connectors for remote control switches
- Indicators: Active input and ON Power
- Source: 5V DC Consumption: 30mA
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F) Humidity 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- Product Dimensions:
- 7.7cm x 9.4cm x 2.5cm (3” x 3.6” x 1”) W, D, H
- Supports standard PoE up to 100w.
- ISO 9001:2008 and IS0 14001:2004