Maximize the overall efficiency of your AV installations – the MS-TestPro will save you time and money on your installs.
Achieve consistent Pro AV signal quality, and guarantee interoperability in seconds. The result – quicker and more efficient installs, HDBaseT Approved testing method, no more return visits to site, no loss of reputation.
Why Test CAT Cable for HDBaseT
HDBaseT Cable Testing for Video Distribution
Superfast Analytics in seconds
Mains & Battery Powered
Completely eliminates the need for call-backs
Generates Link Certification Report
Ensures Consistent Signal, Guarantees Interoperability
- Link monitoring of the performance and quality of the HDBaseT link for both up link and down link
- Built in HDMI Pattern Generator
- Generates reports including all the parameters necessary to certify link quality and status for any cable
- Belden 2183 cable Profile certification
- Main unit accommodates removable and exchangeable (Tx & Rx modules)
- Supports PoE (can work in front of any 3rd party Rx or Tx)
- Creates 24 hours log files – Generates an installation quality report
- Browser-based control interface on any external device (Android, iOS, Mac, PC) via Wi-Fi connection
- Link diagnostics capabilities that allow for quick and accurate configuration analysis and interoperability troubleshooting of all your HDBaseT links
- Monitoring configuration of local or remote side
- The MS-TestPro is the ONLY tester in the world capable of testing HDBaseT spec. 2.0! HDBaseT spec. 2.0 modules available now!
- DC Resistance (Optional module)
- HDMI Cable Tester (Optional module)