Some HDMI cables are supplied with missing or shorted wires – to reduce costs and boost profits. You won’t notice the difference… until you try streaming 4K!
With the MS-TestPro HDMI modules, you’ll catch the problem immediately, and not in a post-installation service call.
The MS-TestPro HDMI modules perform physical layer quality tests on each of the cable’s conductors and shielding, providing instant feedback on missing or defective wiring.
Just attach the HDMI modulesto both ends of an HDMI cable, and gain instant access to crucial cable-quality data:
- Check the presence of each of the 19 HDMI-standard conductors.
- Tests the ability HDMI bandwidth requirements.
- Ensures that none of the cable’s conductors are shorted or missing
- Measures the gauge (AWG) of each of the conductors.
The MS-TestPro and the HDMI module offer a comprehensive ProAV testing solution, easing troubleshooting and reducing installation time – putting you in control.
HDMI Compatibility Test:
Will test your HDMI cable bandwidth capabilities’
HDMI Swip Test:
Will do a physical layer quality tests on each of the cable’s conductors and the cable shielding, providing instant feedback on missing or defective wiring.
- End-to-end HDBaseT and HDMI cable testing and diagnostics
- Ensures compliance with HDMI standard/high-speed bandwidth requirements
- Quick, simplified HDMI cable troubleshooting
- Expands your testing coverage, saving time and money
- Verify support for HDMI 2.x Ethernet and HEAC
- Comprehensive testing of HDMI cable wiring
- Checks cable readiness and 18 Gbps bandwidth support
- Fast warranty report generation in PDF format
- Checks cable readiness for HDMI 2.x specifications